As a patient or attendant, you are responsible for the followings:-
- For keeping appointments, being on time for appointments, and calling your doctor/hospital if you cannot adhere to the appointment timing.
- For providing complete and accurate information, including your full name, address, telephone number, date of birth, particulars of next-of-kin and insurance company/TPA/employer, past illness, and medication details wherever required.
- For actively participating in your treatment plan and to keep your doctors and nurses informed of the effectiveness of your treatment.
- For your valuables. Please leave your at home and only bring necessary items.
- For treating all hospital staff, other patients and visitors with courtesy and respect abide by the hospital rules and safety regulations
- Be considerate of noise levels, privacy and number of visitors and comply with the ‘No Smoking’ policy.
- For understanding all instructions before signing the consent forms
How can we help you?
We can help you providing end-to-end solution as per your requirements. Consult our experts to know more.Call Now